Public bug reported:

Right now, we compile ALL templates upfront.  We may want to only use
alerts when necessary, and so we should only compile each one as needed
and cache its value for use later.

** Affects: horizon

** Tags: efficiency

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Compile Modals only when needed

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  In Progress

Bug description: