I'm still affected by this?

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Launch Stack dialogue doesn't appear to be picking up environment
  values as defaults?

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):

  If I launch a stack via the dashboard and provide an environments file
  I expected that the values specified in the parameters section of the
  environment file would be the selected parameter values in the Launch
  Stack dialogue. On our Liberty installation this doesn't appear to be
  happening? Is my expectation wrong, or is something broken?