commit 5663196c9c30f13a61a44ac7bfd625379d3165f4
Author: Darren White <darren.whi...@hpe.com>
Date:   Tue Aug 23 14:56:31 2016 +0100

    Image signature base64 don't wrap lines

    In the image signature documentation, base64 should not use line
    wrapping (defaults to 76). Disable using -w 0. With line wrapping
    enabled Nova will fail to boot the image.

    Added a note to inform users to use -w 0 with Glance v1 but is
    optional for v2.

    DocImpact

    Closes-Bug: 1617258
    Change-Id: I3585c5cc90e6ea738ff7ecb5a5574cbb0e737511

** Affects: glance

** Tags: doc glance

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Glance.

      Image signature base64 don't wrap lines

Status in Glance:

  https://review.openstack.org/360411
  Dear bug triager. This bug was created since a commit was marked with
DOCIMPACT.
  Your project "openstack/glance" is set up so that we directly report the
documentation bugs against it. If this needs changing, the docimpact-group
option needs to be added for the project. You can ask the OpenStack infra team
(#openstack-infra on freenode) for help if you need to.

  commit 5663196c9c30f13a61a44ac7bfd625379d3165f4