commit 767b3db4116e7fba8275c67c2a4d7caad0bf647b
Author: He Jie Xu <hejie...@intel.com>
Date:   Wed Jul 27 09:54:34 2016 +0800

    Add networks to quota's update json-schema when network quota enabled

    The enable of network quota is configurable. But the json-schema of quota
    update won't be updated accroding configuration. This leads to user can't
    update network quota from API.

    This patch add network quota when it's enabled.

    Change-Id: I922525bfe55c42d2bf187c3bcd30536c8adf1c4f
    Closes-Bug: #1606740

** Changed in: nova

  The schema of quota's update isn't include networks quota

Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  The network work quota is configurable
  https://github.com/openstack/nova/blob/master/nova/conf/api.py#L307
  But we forget enable network quota in the quota's update json-schema.
  This leads to user can't update network qutoa.