commit 60325f4ae9ec53734d792d111cbcf24270d57417
Author: Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez <rodolfo.alonso.hernan...@intel.com>
Date:   Mon Jul 18 11:52:12 2016 +0100

    Add QoS minimum bandwidth rule for instance egress traffic

    This patch introduces the front end implementation for QoS
    minimum bandwidth rule.

    APIImpact: New type of parameter for QoS rule in neutron API
    DocImpact

    Change-Id: I6b619a96a2bfde164646c71409b671352bc6ce7d
    Partial-Bug: #1560963

** Affects: neutron

** Tags: doc neutron

      Add QoS minimum bandwidth rule for instance egress traffic

  https://review.openstack.org/344145
  Dear bug triager. This bug was created since a commit was marked with
DOCIMPACT.
  Your project "openstack/neutron" is set up so that we directly report the
documentation bugs against it. If this needs changing, the docimpact-group
option needs to be added for the project. You can ask the OpenStack infra team
(#openstack-infra on freenode) for help if you need to.

  commit 60325f4ae9ec53734d792d111cbcf24270d57417