commit adef52edff3107e93f9479b29284ce07aa4c79f7
Author: Ihar Hrachyshka <ihrac...@redhat.com>
Date:   Sat Aug 27 19:31:24 2016 +0000

    Move valuable API info from neutron-specs repo

    This information is stored (unlinked) in neutron-specs repo under
    misc/api/networking_general_api_information.rst This patch just moves
    the contents into api-ref, where they seem to belong.

    Note that the contents are not current in some parts. For example, it is
    said there XML format of requests is still supported, which is not true
    for quite a while. This contents will be cleaned up in follow up
    patches. For now, I keep the text intact to ease reviewer's life.

    Adding two documentation bugs to be closed by the patch because the
    information missing in api-ref is already included in the bits copied by
    this patch.

    Closes-Bug: #1609934
    Closes-Bug: #1609932
    Change-Id: Ic0c2348d7db941deaec6e1d110954fe5893c2265

** Changed in: neutron

      Added API extensions to detect sorting/pagination features

Status in neutron:
  Fix Released
Status in openstack-api-site:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  https://review.openstack.org/329474
  Dear bug triager. This bug was created since a commit was marked with
DOCIMPACT.
  Your project "openstack/neutron" is set up so that we directly report the
documentation bugs against it. If this needs changing, the docimpact-group
option needs to be added for the project. You can ask the OpenStack infra team
(#openstack-infra on freenode) for help if you need to.

  commit 5e0878f476d7116bc4e0c29c7929718f379b36c2
  Author: Ihar Hrachyshka <ihrac...@redhat.com>
  Date:   Tue Jun 14 16:16:06 2016 +0200

      Added API extensions to detect sorting/pagination features

      Those features are available only when allow_sorting and
      allow_pagination options are enabled (the current default is False).

      They don't depend on plugin support, because when plugins don't
      implement them natively, emulated mode is applied by API router itself.
      So to make it plugin agnostic, we introduce a way to register custom
      per-extension checks to override support detection for cases like that
      one.

      Now that we have a way to detect support for those features via API,
      there is little reason to keep tempest configuration options to enable
      those features. Instead, just inspect [network-feature-enabled]
      api_extensions option in tempest.conf.

      Now that DEFAULT_ALLOW_SORTING/DEFAULT_ALLOW_PAGINATION constants are
      used in a single place only (in allow_sorting/allow_pagination
      definitions), removed them and replaced with a literal.

      Added first in-tree API tests for /extensions entry point.

      DocImpact Update API documentation to cover new extensions.
      APIImpact Document the new extensions.
      Related-Bug: #1566514
      Change-Id: I0aaaa037a8ad52060a68dd75c0a1accc6add238e