I'm not sure this is a bug, it just means that the xenapi driver gets
the same capabilities as are defined in the base ComputeDriver class.
Once it diverges from the base class defaults then it would need it's
own capabilities dict.

** Tags added: xenserver

** Changed in: nova

  XenAPI drive lacks of driver capabilities dict

Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  Invalid

Bug description:
  With nova upstream code and XenServer as hypervisor, we found
  XenAPIDriver didn't clarify its own capabilities, see

  Driver:
  https://github.com/openstack/nova/blob/master/nova/virt/driver.py#L135
  XenAPIDriver:
  https://github.com/openstack/nova/blob/master/nova/virt/xenapi/driver.py#L67

  XenAPIDriver should also export its own capabilities