I think the nova part of this bug was fixed with
https://review.openstack.org/364454 - if there is more to do please be
specific.

** Changed in: nova

  os-brick 1.6.0 refactor was a major API change

Status in Cinder:
  In Progress
Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  Invalid
Status in os-brick:

  With the release of os-brick 1.6.0 the following review[1] was created
  to use it in upper-constraints.txt

  This review is failing the nova[2] and cinder[3] unit tests

  It's relatively simple to fix these problems to work with 1.6.0 but
  the code needs to work with both 1.5.0 *and* 1.6.0.  This is where we
  have problems.

  The connector objects moved from
  os_brick.initiator.connector.ISCSIConnector (1.5.0) to
  os_brick.initiator.connectors.ISCSIConnector (1.6.0) so any tests need
  shims in place to work with either name.  The shim could be removed
  once global-requirements is bumped to use 1.6.0 as the minimum but
  it's very late to be making that change as that'd cause a re-release
  of any libraries (glance_store) using os-brick.

  [1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/360739/
  [2]
http://logs.openstack.org/39/360739/2/check/gate-cross-nova-python27-db-ubuntu-xenial/bb19321/console.html#_2016-08-31_02_20_59_089114
  [3]