commit bdfa3c9400afa67053cb20490bce73cdb828b063
Author: lilintan <lintan...@easystack.cn>
Date:   Sun Sep 11 16:25:15 2016 +0800

    Use ConfigParser instead of SafeConfigParser

    SafeConfigParser supports interpolation on top of ConfigParser in
    Python 2, and SafeConfigParser is deprecated in Python 3.2 and log
    warning like " DeprecationWarning: The SafeConfigParser class has
    been renamed to ConfigParser in Python 3.2. This alias will be removed
    in future versions. Use ConfigParser directly instead." So we can use
    ConfigParser if we don't need interpolation.

    Closes-Bug: #1618666
    Change-Id: Ie5d38b86bb2ba3c83c7eb541de0389c6e4dcf654

** Changed in: neutron

  deprecated warning for SafeConfigParser

Status in Glance:
  In Progress
Status in glance_store:
  In Progress
Status in OpenStack Identity (keystone):
  In Progress
Status in neutron:
  Fix Released
Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  In Progress
Status in PBR:
  In Progress
Status in OpenStack DBaaS (Trove):
  In Progress

Bug description:
  tox -e py34 is reporting a deprecation warning for SafeConfigParser

  /octavia/.tox/py34/lib/python3.4/site-packages/pbr/util.py:207:
DeprecationWarning: The SafeConfigParser class has been renamed to ConfigParser
in Python 3.2. This alias will be removed in future versions. Use ConfigParser
directly instead.
    parser = configparser.SafeConfigParser()