Public bug reported:

When I create an instance snapshot, and try to launch a new instance
using this snapshot as boot source, it's listed under Image instead of
Instance Snapshot.

Steps to reproduce:
- Create an instance
- Create an Instance Snapshot
- Go to Launch Instance -> Source

Actual Behaviour:
The instance snapshot above is listed under Select Boot Source -> Image

Expected Behaviour:
The instance snapshot should be listed under Select Boot Source -> Instance
Snapshot

** Affects: horizon

** Tags: instance snapshot

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1626202

Title:
  Instance snapshots are listed under Images instead of Instance
  Snapshot

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  New

Bug description: