** Project changed: tempest => nova

  Multiple nova schedulers for Ironic and nova conflict when they  work
  together in one Region

  When Ironic and nova work in one region。we should deploy multiple
  nova-scheduler process,some for Ironic node scheduling and others for
  virtual machines scheduling。 Then we call rest API to boot an ironic
  node, nova-conductor polls the message to multiple nova-scheduler,and
  not distinguish nova-schedulers for ironic from nova-schedulers for
  virtual machines。 so it will cause an exception for not selecting a
  valid host to boot。

  I eager to solving this question because this scenario happened in our
  deploying project。

  Anyone has good ideas?