** Also affects: keystone/newton

** Changed in: keystone/newton

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Identity (keystone).

  Admin password reset should be exempt from password history validation

Status in OpenStack Identity (keystone):
  Fix Released
Status in OpenStack Identity (keystone) newton series:

Bug description:
  In Newton, we added password history validation for all password
  changes. However, for administrative password resets, we shouldn't
  validate against the end-user's password history.