Submitter: Jenkins
Branch:    master

commit c9bdbf3c321b949e01a58d9397febabb067fbb5d
Author: chenxing <>
Date:   Wed Sep 14 04:37:40 2016 +0000

    [cli-reference] add a new sanity check parameter
    Change-Id: I88b666522b8e21297657605b83d10174847e64fa
    Closes-Bug: #1618766

** Changed in: openstack-manuals

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to neutron.

      Add new configuration test in sanity check: vf_extended_management

Status in neutron:
Status in openstack-manuals:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Dear bug triager. This bug was created since a commit was marked with
  Your project "openstack/neutron" is set up so that we directly report the
documentation bugs against it. If this needs changing, the docimpact-group
option needs to be added for the project. You can ask the OpenStack infra team
(#openstack-infra on freenode) for help if you need to.

  commit a2dc3c35e3d35c6a5f2099fee819e87b4fa216e9
  Author: Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez <>
  Date:   Mon Jul 18 11:52:12 2016 +0100

      Add new configuration test in sanity check: vf_extended_management
      This test will check if 'ip link' version installed in this server
      supports extended VF management parameter 'min_tx_rate'. This
      parameter set the minimum egress rate for an interface.
      This test is executed when SR-IOV back-end and QoS extension
      are enabled.
      Partial-Bug: #1560963
      Change-Id: Ie9334f4ad2f6b047bf56689edf3333a8a612364a

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :