Public bug reported:

Changeset I3447ea5bcb7c57365c6f50efe12a1671e86588b3 added a
binding_index column to the RouterL3AgentBinding table, which is unique
with the router_id. However, the current logic isn't concurrent safe as
some concurrent cases can raise a DBDuplicateEntry (if the same
binding_index is being used by 2 different workers).

** Affects: neutron

** Tags: l3-dvr-backlog l3-ha

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to neutron.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1633042

Title:
  L3 scheduler: make RouterL3AgentBinding always concurrently safe

Status in neutron:
  In Progress

Bug description: