[Expired for neutron because there has been no activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: neutron

  Use constants for protocol values in tests in load balancer comonents

Status in neutron:
  Expired

Bug description:
  I see direct values for protocols are used while testing listener and pool.
  It would be good to use constants which are already defined. in functional
and unit tests.

  I was trying to implement its case insensitivity but since protocol value is
hardcoded
  in most tests so all the test were breaking.

  The changes will be easy if we use already defined constants.