[Expired for neutron because there has been no activity for 60 days.]
** Changed in: neutron
Status: Incomplete => Expired
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Yahoo!
Engineering Team, which is subscribed to neutron.
VPNaas-IPsec site connection is still active evenif IPsec service on
Host OS is stopped and VM across the site are still able to ping each
Status in neutron:
In the devstack setup with VPNaas enabled:
1. Establish a IPsec site connection between 2 devstack clouds.
2. Verify that the connection is active from both ends.
3. Now run "service ipsec stop" on either of the cloud.
4. Now check the status of IPsec site connection, it will still show active
on both ends, and the VMs launched on both clouds are still accessible using
the private IP. -issue 1
5. If we kill Pluto process also, then the IPsec site connection goes down.
6. If before creating the IPsec site connection IPsec service was stopped,
after that if we create IPsec site connection it doesnot become active even
after starting the IPsec service.-issue 2
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~yahoo-eng-team
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~yahoo-eng-team
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp