Changing status to invalid :

venkatamahesh (venkatamaheshkotha) said 59 :    #2
I found the solution. The solution is to install ovs python package. In my
setup ovs package is not there so at this step it is unable to find the
specific ovs and so it hanged. Running devstack after installation of ovs
solves my problem

** Changed in: neutron

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to neutron.

  DevStack: stuck at neutron-ovs-cleanup for a long time

Status in neutron:

Bug description: hanging at neutron-ovs-cleanup step while running devstack
  master with neutron master

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :