** Changed in: horizon
     Assignee: Trung Trinh (trung-t-trinh) => (unassigned)

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Error: Unable to retrieve attachment information

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Version: stable/juno

  Bug description:
  In the view of "Volumes", provided that some volume whose status is "in-use"
or it is being attached to a VM. If the associated VM is deleted, this will
trigger the detaching of the volume. If the volume detaching process is failed
by whatever reason, then the volume becomes attached to an already-deleted VM.
  If now, we try retrieving the volume info with Horizon dashboard then we will
get the error of "Unable to retrieve attachment information".

  Proposal:
  Such an error has to be disabled and the info of the field "Attached To"
should be set to None or left blank as if the volume were not attached to the
VM.  Furthermore, the field "Status" should be set back to blank