Public bug reported:

How to reproduce:
1. Go to Project->Object Storage->Containers
2. Create a few objects with different size also some folders with or without
objects in it.
3. Sort by "Size"

Actual result:
Objects are sorted by their size but folders are sorted in an expected way,
they could appear between objects.

Expected result:
Folders should appear at the beginning (sort ASC) or end of the table (sort
DESC). We should assume  the size of folders as "0".

** Affects: horizon

** Tags: swift

** Attachment added: "Screenshot"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1643710/+attachment/4781237/+files/Containers%20%20%20OpenStack%20Dashboard.png

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Incorrect order of container objects and folders by size

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):