** Project changed: neutron => octavia
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Yahoo!
Engineering Team, which is subscribed to neutron.
Neutron-LBaaS v2: Deleting pool that has members changes state of
other load balancers
Status in octavia:
As an admin user, perform the following for a given tenant:
1. Create Load_Balancer_1
2. Create a Pool_1 for Load_Balancer_1.
3. Add 1 member_1 to Pool_1. (wait for Load_Balancer_1 to be Active)
4. Create Load_Balancer_2.
5. Create a Pool_2 for Load_Balancer_2.
6. Add 1 member_2 to Pool_2. (wait for Load_Balancer_2 to be Active)
7. Delete Pool_2.
8. Do a list load balancers and observe state of Load_Balancer_1 and
Actual Result: Load_Balancer_1 status transitions to
"PENDING_UPDATE". Load_Balancer_2 status transitions to
Expected: Load_Balancer_2 status should ONLY transition to
"PENDING_UPDATE". Load_Balancer_1 should only stay ACTIVE.
note: The state seems to change to "PENDING_UPDATE" with all active
load balancers for a given account when deleting a pool that has
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~yahoo-eng-team
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~yahoo-eng-team
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp