Author: Rob Cresswell <robert.cressw...@outlook.com>
Date: Thu Oct 6 14:27:22 2016 +0100
Refactor tox & update docs
- Updated tox envlist, so just running `tox` from the CLI will now run all
voting gate tests
- Reduce duplicated definitions and commands
- Remove any reliance on run_tests within tox
- Removes all doc references to run_tests.sh, and replaces them
with their tox equivalent. Where necessary, language around the tox
commands has been altered or extended so that it makes sense and is
consistent with other parts of the docs. Also adds a new "Test Environment"
list to the docs, so that newcomers do not have to piece together CLI
commands and their cryptic extensions from tox.ini
- Move the inline shell scripting to its own file. Also fixes a bug when
passing args, since the logic assumed you were attempting a subset test
run (try `tox -e py27 -- --pdb` on master to compare)
- Moved translation tooling from run_tests to manage.py, w/ help text
and arg restrictions. This is much more flexible so that plugins can use
it without having to copy commands, but still defaults to exactly the
same parameters/behaviour from run_tests. Docs updated appropriately.
- Removed npm/karma strange reliance on either .venv or tox/py27. Now
it only uses tox/npm.
Implements: blueprint enhance-tox
** Changed in: horizon
Status: In Progress => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Yahoo!
Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).
No neat way to extend existing .po files for downstream customisations
Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
Previously, downstream customisations could add translations by using
`manage.py makemessages` and simply filling in the blanks in the
generated .po files. Since the move to babel and .pot files,
downstream now has to manually merge the .pot file into the .po files.
We should add some helpers to cleanly update all the .po files with
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~yahoo-eng-team
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~yahoo-eng-team
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp