Public bug reported:

we need consider to stop spawn when some exceptions occur, already had
some thing like following (part)

1985         except (exception.FlavorDiskTooSmall,
1986                 exception.FlavorMemoryTooSmall,
1987                 exception.ImageNotActive,
1988                 exception.ImageUnacceptable,
1989                 exception.InvalidDiskInfo,
1990                 exception.InvalidDiskFormat,
1991                 exception.SignatureVerificationError) as e:

we can add more so not only we can avoid useless retry, but also we can add
more helpful info into InstanceFault instead of 'NoValidHost' info into
InstanceFault

** Affects: nova

** Changed in: nova
     Assignee: (unassigned) => jichenjc (jichenjc)

  add more exceptions into spawn fail list