[Expired for OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon) because there has been no
activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  The flavor metadatas changes are not saved well

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Expired

Bug description:
  I created a new flavor and I changed the metadata - twice (Update Metadata -
e.g.: CIM Processor Allocation Setting -> Instruction Set Extension -> ARM:DSP
and ARM:DSP and ARM:NEON , add and remove) in dashboard.
  If I want to change these settings, then the changes are not saved well.

  Steps:
  1) Create a new flavor
  2) Update Metadata
  3) Add new Existing Metadata (e.g.: CIM Processor Allocation Setting ->
Instruction Set Extension -> select: ARM:DSP and ARM:DSP and ARM:NEON) and save
it
  4) Update Metadata again
  5) Remove the CIM Processor Allocation Setting Existing Metadata and save it

  Results: the Existing Metadata is not changed (the ARM:DSP, ARM:DSP
  and ARM:NEON are "active", these are in Existing Metadata box)