Public bug reported:

I deployed multi-Keystone installation using DevStack HAProxy plugin -
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/399472 and faced a caching issue.

If we enable caching in /etc/keystone/keystone.conf, tempest test
tempest.api.identity.admin.v3.test_roles.RolesV3TestJSON.test_role_create_update_show_list
will fail because if a role was updated using Keystone1, then Keystone2
can't see there changes.

** Affects: keystone

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Identity (keystone).

  Caching issue on multi-keystone installation

Status in OpenStack Identity (keystone):