** Project changed: ceilometer => horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  ceilometer dashboard Stats page error

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):

  When I try to open the "stats" page of dashboard, I get the dialog of
  "An error occurred. Please try again later." and "No data available."
  is showed. At last, I find there is a mistake in /usr/share/openstack-

dashboard/openstack_dashboard/dashboards/admin/metering/templates/metering/stats.html
  :

      data-chart-type="line_chart"
      data-url="{% url 'horizon:admin:metering:samples'%}"
      data-form-selector='#linechart_general_form'
      data-legend-selector="#legend"
      data-smoother-selector="#smoother"
      data-slider-selector="#slider">

  The "data-url" should be "data-data", otherwise the d3linechart will get null
value and report error.
  My problem was solved by correcting it.