** Also affects: os-vif

** Changed in: os-vif
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Stephen Finucane (stephenfinucane)

** Changed in: os-vif

** Changed in: os-vif

  Interface drivers don't update port MTU if the port already exists

Status in networking-midonet:
  Fix Released
Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  In Progress
Status in os-vif:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  This is needed because Neutron allows to change MTU values for
  networks (through configuration options modification and neutron-
  server restart). Without that, there is no way to apply new MTU for
  DHCP and router ports without migrating resources to other nodes.

  I suggest we apply MTU on conseqent plug() attempts, even if port
  exists.