Public bug reported:

If you happen to take a look through keystone exception module [0].
You'll notice that some of the exceptions use proper punctuation, while
other do not. David Stanek mentioned this in a review [1], and we
thought it was appropriate to track it as a low-hanging-fruit bug.

We should decide what that convention should be for keystone, then apply
it to all of our exceptions consistently.

[0]
https://github.com/openstack/keystone/blob/f8ee249bf08cefd8468aa15c589dab48bd5c4cd8/keystone/exception.py#L105-L118
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/415895/8/keystone/exception.py

** Affects: keystone

** Tags: low-hanging-fruit

** Description changed:

  If you happen to take a look through keystone exception module [0].
- You'll notice that some of the exception use proper punctuation, while
+ You'll notice that some of the exceptions use proper punctuation, while
  other do not. David Stanek mentioned this in a review [1], and we
  thought it was appropriate to track it as a low-hanging-fruit bug.

  We should decide what that convention should be for keystone, then apply
  it to all of our exceptions consistently.

  [0]
https://github.com/openstack/keystone/blob/f8ee249bf08cefd8468aa15c589dab48bd5c4cd8/keystone/exception.py#L105-L118
  [1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/415895/8/keystone/exception.py

** Tags added: low-hanging-fruit

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Identity (keystone).

  Exception don't follow a punctuation convention

Status in OpenStack Identity (keystone):