commit 1986be336461acf49c4e6171bfe85a8935316f71
Author: zhangguoqing <zhang.guoq...@99cloud.net>
Date:   Thu Apr 14 16:52:41 2016 +0800

    Delete the presence of default flavors

    There are not any default flavors after the commit
    "Remove flavor seeding from the base migration" which
    removes default flavors from the database, that means
    the new deploys will not have them(m1.tiny, m1.small,
    m1.medium, m1.large, m1.xlarge).

    Change-Id: Ifcdd6f1500a937de8dfd9d265bd5ee3406cb70e0
    Closes-Bug: #1567009

** Changed in: openstack-manuals

      Remove flavor seeding from the base migration

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Invalid
Status in openstack-manuals:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  https://review.openstack.org/300127
  Dear bug triager. This bug was created since a commit was marked with
DOCIMPACT.
  Your project "openstack/nova" is set up so that we directly report the
documentation bugs against it. If this needs changing, the docimpact-group
option needs to be added for the project. You can ask the OpenStack infra team
(#openstack-infra on freenode) for help if you need to.

  commit 1a1a41bdbe0dc16ca594236925e77ce99f432b9d
  Author: Dan Smith <dansm...@redhat.com>
  Date:   Thu Mar 31 10:57:14 2016 -0700

      Remove flavor seeding from the base migration

      In a time long ago and a land far far away, someone thought it was a
      good idea to populate the database with default flavors. That was
      probably reasonable at the time, but it no longer makes sense and
      in fact causes us some pain now.

      This patch removes those default flavors from the database. That means
      that new deploys will not have them, but doesn't actually rewrite
      history in any way.

      This will require changes to our docs, which largely assume the presence
      of these default flavors from time zero.

      DocImpact

      Depends-On: Ic275887e97221d9ce5ce6f12cdcfb5ac94e300b0
      Change-Id: I80b63ce1ebca01be61ac0f43d26a2992ecf16678