quota_items was removed from the manuals with [1] and I couldn't find
any other refs to it in the newton docs (to confirm).

>From a neutron POV I don't see anything left to do.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/344325/

** Changed in: neutron

      Remove the deprecated config "quota_items"

Status in neutron:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  https://review.openstack.org/331591
  Dear bug triager. This bug was created since a commit was marked with
DOCIMPACT.
  Your project "openstack/neutron" is set up so that we directly report the
documentation bugs against it. If this needs changing, the docimpact-group
option needs to be added for the project. You can ask the OpenStack infra team
(#openstack-infra on freenode) for help if you need to.

  commit ff73054e8637f29737cc65dc84ef0f9aea9d5abd
  Author: Hong Hui Xiao <xiaoh...@cn.ibm.com>
  Date:   Mon Jun 20 09:46:21 2016 +0000

      Remove the deprecated config "quota_items"

      It was deprecated at [1], and quota of resource will be registered
      at initialization of APIRouter. So, no need to use the config now.

      [1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/181593

      DocImpact: All references of 'quota_items' configuration option
      and its description should be removed from the docs.

      UpgradeImpact: Remove 'quota_items' configuration option from
      neutron.conf file.

      Change-Id: I0698772a49f51d7c65f1f4cf1ea7660cd07113a0
      Closes-Bug: #1593772