** Also affects: python-novaclient

** Changed in: python-novaclient
     Assignee: (unassigned) => keerthivasan selvaraj (keerthiv)

** Changed in: python-novaclient

  Showing forced_down value for the compute nodes.

Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  In Progress
Status in python-novaclient:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Currently, no ways to identify whether specific compute_node was
  really forced_down or not.

  There may be the possibility that nova-compute service down. We know
  only after seeing the compute logs.

  Steps to Reproduce:
  --------------------

  1) Forced_down the compute_node.
  2) Execute nova hypervisor-list ( saying state is down ). State will even
down, if nova-compute service not able to start.

  Actual Output:

  | ID   | Hypervisor hostname               | State | Status   |
  | 1    | compute1.hostname.com             | down  | enabled  |

  Expected Output:

  | ID | Hypervisor hostname                            | State | Status  |
Forced_down |