Public bug reported:

GlanceImageServiceV2.download() ensures its downloaded file is closed
before releasing for use by an external qemu process, but it doesn't do
an fdatasync(). This means that the downloaded file may be temporarily
in the host kernel's cache rather than on disk, which means there is a
short window in which a host crash will lose the contents of the backing
file, despite it being in use by a running instance.

Disclaimer: I'm not personally able to reproduce this, but it looks sane
and our QE team is reliably hitting it.

** Affects: nova

  Host failure shortly after image download can result in data
  corruption