commit 6b73c281bcbde20acb00386bbe4c0d4d1c501a04
Author: ChangBo Guo(gcb) <eric....@easystack.cn>
Date:   Fri Feb 10 19:54:54 2017 +0800

    Remove usage of config option verbose

    oslo.log deprecate config option verbose since aug 1, 2015 in review:
    in https://review.openstack.org/#/c/206437/

    That was a long time ago so it should be possible to remove it now. This
    was already merged once but had to be reverted because some projects
    were still relying on it. Oslo team plan to remove it, so we need clean
    up its usage before removing it.

    Closes-Bug: #1663570

    Change-Id: I072e1078486f50cebea92695ff46c1af879eb23d

** Changed in: nova

  Remove usage of config option verbose

Status in Cinder:
  In Progress
Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  oslo.log deprecate config option verbose since aug 1, 2015 in review:
  in https://review.openstack.org/#/c/206437/

  That was a long time ago so it should be possible to remove it now.
  This was already merged once but had to be reverted because some
  projects were still relying on it. so we need clean up usage of it
  before removing it.