commit c73e1c8fa82c8059d0c8e8848413380ab6050ad5
Author: Cindy Lu <c...@us.ibm.com>
Date:   Fri Nov 11 16:32:13 2016 -0800

    NG details view route should not be '/project/...'

    Right now the route includes the name 'project'
    but we may have details view for 'identity' and
    'admin' too, so it should be more general.

    Picked just 'ngdetails' instead and moved this out as a
    constant. Since this constant needs to be used
    by the config blocks, I moved it out into its own
    constant module.

    Change-Id: I7603250dd70eb40568aa74be2ae4821ee8fcefcc
    Closes-Bug: #1641250

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  NG details view route should have different name

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Fix Released

Bug description:

https://github.com/openstack/horizon/blob/master/openstack_dashboard/static/app/core/core.module.js#L56

  path includes the name "project" but detail views can also come from
  "admin" and "identity". Change the name.