Public bug reported:

As discussed some in merge proposal at [1].
The sysconfig renderer could use some work.

a.) seems like we should not be rendering ifcfg-lo at least in the case that it
already exists.
b.) we should be able to now replace _write_network with something that uses
eni.convert_eni_data
like http://paste.ubuntu.com/24196078/
--
[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~smoser/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/319943

** Affects: cloud-init

** Changed in: cloud-init

** Changed in: cloud-init

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to cloud-init.

  do not write ifcfg-lo when rendering syscfg

Status in cloud-init:
  Confirmed

Bug description: