Public bug reported:

Code inspection showed that L3 HA implementation outputs config file for
keepalived; then (re)starts the daemon, and only then attempts to write
check scripts. It is a race condition vector that would show up if it
would take it longer for the agent to write the check scripts; or if the
agent would fail to write them at all due to some other bug. In which
case, the daemon and the router may have fallen back to backup state.

We should first prepare all files, then (re)start keepalived.

** Affects: neutron

** Changed in: neutron

  L3 HA: check scripts are written after keepalived is (re)started

Status in neutron:
  In Progress

Bug description: