Public bug reported:

Tagged network created with gateway -
 The outcome of that :
 When dhclient eth0.TAG is executed , the VM gets another GW and we lose FIP
connectivity .

The self.create_subnet(vlan_network, cidr=new_subnet_cidr) should  be created
without GW.

** Affects: neutron

** Changed in: neutron
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Alex Stafeyev (astafeye)

  scenario test_trunk test_subport_connectivity - tagged network created
  with GW