Public bug reported:

I am trying to configure OIDC with keystone.
I have followed the below steps to create the federated resources.

source accr/admin/admin
export OS_IDENTITY_API_VERSION=3
openstack domain create federated_domain
openstack group create federated_users
openstack role add --group federated_users --domain federated_domain admin
openstack identity provider create --remote-id https://accounts.google.com myidp

export remote_type=REMOTE_USER
export remote_type=HTTP_OIDC_EMAIL
cat > rules.json <<EOF
[
    {
        "local": [
            {
                "user": {
                    "name": "{0}"
                },
                "group": {
                    "domain": {
                        "name": "Default"
                    },
                    "name": "federated_users"
                }
            }
        ],
        "remote": [
            {
                "type": "${remote_type}"
            }
        ]
    }
]
EOF
openstack mapping create --rules rules.json myidp_mapping

however the step to create the federation protocol is giving me errors
openstack federation protocol create mapped --mapping myidp_mapping
--identity-provider myidp

I'm getting the below error:
string indices must be integers (HTTP 400) (Request-ID:
req-85e59791-fc09-49ab-9204-4363b12f95e1)

The first time i created a mapping and a protocol things were fine. But
when i deleted the older mapping and re-created new rules for mapping
and tried creating the protocol, i got the above error

** Affects: keystone

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Identity (keystone).

  Federation protocol creation gives error

Status in OpenStack Identity (keystone):