Public bug reported:

Steps to reproduce:

1) we have to login as admin(e.g. user with 'admin' login) to project 'admin'
2) go to admin/instances page
3) switch project to demo (current user shouldn't be an admin in 'demo')

Actual results:
User will be redirected to the login page. After login in as the same user, you
will be redirected to the login page again.

** Affects: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Login bug when changing from admin project to private project

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  In Progress

Bug description: