commit 5dc5c04a47baa9ef488ab50665d8a60d88ecb075
Author: MinSun <mi...@cisco.com>
Date:   Tue Jul 11 13:31:02 2017 +0800

    Attach/detach volume showed in instance actions when cinder disabled

    If cinder not enabled, we cannot attach/detach volume for an instance.
    So it's better not show the drop list.

    Change-Id: I09578998c8f1a97bd24fb6043258b94e8f37bc09
    Closes-bug: #1703511

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1703511

Title:
  Attach/detach volume should not showed in instance actions when cinder
  disabled

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  At Instances index view, Attach volume/ Detach volume are showed on
  drop list of an instance even cinder not enabled.