** Changed in: keystone

     Assignee: (unassigned) => Lance Bragstad (lbragstad)

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Identity (keystone).

  Revoking a role revokes the unscoped token for a user

Status in OpenStack Identity (keystone):
  In Progress

Bug description:
  In Juno and Kilo, when a role is revoked from a user on a project, a
  callback is triggered that invalidates all of that user's tokens.  I
  can see why we'd want to do that for scoped tokens. But by revoking
  the unscoped token as well, the user is forced to log out and log back
  in.  It seems like the unscoped token should be left alone, since
  revoking a role is an authorization change, and the unscoped token is
  an authentication issue.