commit 66c1e460865d64a6ce8ce454a81048e2bdafa9eb
Author: Akihiro Motoki <amot...@gmail.com>
Date:   Wed Aug 9 08:43:49 2017 +0000

    Ensure log messages are not translated

    This is VPNaaS dashboard version of the horizon patch
    https://review.openstack.org/#/c/455635/.
    The horizon patch was merged before VPNaaS dashboard split out,
    but unfortunately I failed to import the change.

    The following describes the rational of this change
    (quoted from the horizon change).
    ----
    Previously translated messages are included in log messages
    and it was determined what language is chosen by users.
    It makes difficult for operators to understand log messgaes.

    This commit tries to use English messages for all log messages.
    The following policies are applied based on the past discussions
    in the bug 1406333 and related reviews.

    - English messages are used for log messages.
    - log messages include exception messages if possible
      to help operators identify what happens.
    - Use ID rather than name for log messages
      as ID is much more unique compared to name.
    - LOG.debug() in success code path are deleted.
      We don't log success messages in most places and API calls to
      back-end services can be logged from python bindings.

    Change-Id: I1a37b7ccbfa29cd83456931f7864ad9ce31aa570
    Closes-Bug: #1406333

** Changed in: neutron-vpnaas-dashboard

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  LOG messages localized, shouldn't be

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Fix Released
Status in Neutron VPNaaS dashboard:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  LOG messages should not be localized. There are a few places in
  project/firewalls/forms.py that they are. These instances should be
  removed.