Public bug reported:

when we run tox -e manage -- extract_messages, we will get message catalogs
both for horizon and openstack_dashboard but each message catalogs contains
strings from both horizon and openstack_dashboard.
horizon message catalogs should contains only horizon strings and same for
openstack_dashboard.

http://paste.openstack.org/show/618249/

** Affects: horizon

** Tags: pike-backport-potential

** Description changed:

  when we run tox -e manage -- extract_messages, we will get message catalogs
both for horizon and openstack_dashboard but each message catalogs contains
strings from both horizon and openstack_dashboard.
  horizon message catalogs should contains only horizon strings and same for
openstack_dashboard.
+
+ http://paste.openstack.org/show/618249/

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1710396

Title:
  tox -e manage -- extract_messages mixes horizon and
  openstack_dashboard catalogs

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  New

Bug description: