Required callback is added and networking-odl is also updated.

** Changed in: neutron

** Changed in: networking-odl

  sg events callback: sg group deleted but the related rules are left

Status in networking-odl:
  Fix Released
Status in neutron:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  v1 driver use the AFTER_ event, but sg pass down from plugin just
  includes the id, we can not delete the rules related to the sg group
  base on it.

  and after we get the sg with right rules, we need emit several rule
  delete operation into journal thread.