I don't think this is a bug since oslo config will gather and merge
parameters such service_providers across multiple files. I'm setting
this as "Invalid"

** Changed in: networking-l2gw

  l2gw provider config prevents *aas provider config from being loaded

Status in devstack:
  New
Status in networking-l2gw:
  Invalid
Status in neutron:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  networking-l2gw devstack plugin stores its service_providers config in
/etc/l2gw_plugin.ini
  and add --config-file for it.
  as a result, neutron-server is invoked like the following.

  /usr/local/bin/neutron-server --config-file /etc/neutron/neutron.conf
  --config-file /etc/neutron/plugins/midonet/midonet.ini --config-file
  /etc/neutron/l2gw_plugin.ini

  it breaks *aas service providers because NeutronModule.service_providers finds
  l2gw providers in cfg.CONF.service_providers.service_provider and thus
doesn't look
  at *aas service_providers config, which is in /etc/neutron/neutron_*aas.conf.