Public bug reported:

I have installed the pike version by devstack.
According to
https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/neutron/pike.html,Implements a new
extension, quota_details which extends existing quota API to show detailed
information for a specified tenant. The new API shows details such as limits,
used, reserved.
but the quota counts is still the old infomation on my new pike version,I don't
know why?
(1)neutron version
root@ubuntudbs:/etc/neutron/plugins/ml2# vi
/opt/stack/neutron/neutron.egg-info/PKG-INFO
Metadata-Version: 1.1
Name: neutron
Version: 11.0.0.0rc2.dev122
Home-page: https://docs.openstack.org/neutron/latest/
(2)quota infomation for network
root@ubuntudbs:/etc/neutron/plugins/ml2# openstack quota list --network
+----------------------------------+--------------+----------+-------+---------------+---------+-----------------+----------------------+---------+--------------+
| Project ID                       | Floating IPs | Networks | Ports | RBAC
Policies | Routers | Security Groups | Security Group Rules | Subnets | Subnet
Pools |
| 7b78e24f23c840ee952125077b2eb249 |           50 |      100 |  1000 |
  10 |      10 |              10 |                  100 |     100 |
-1 |
root@ubuntudbs:/etc/neutron/plugins/ml2#

** Affects: neutron

  feature of quato counts is invalid in pike version