Closing, since ceilometer has been removed from horizon

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Mitaka Version, no statistics data shown on dashboard

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I have installed Mitaka Version On Centos 7.2, while run ceilometer
  meter-list and ceilometer statistics -m cpu  all have data shown on
  the linux

   Howerver On the dashboard when I click: System --> resource overview,
  Only instance and image and volumes.size have data, any other metric
  show No data available.