This should mostly be merged to appropriate repo now. This can be
updated.

** Changed in: openstack-manuals

** Also affects: nova

** Changed in: openstack-manuals

** Changed in: nova

  Booting from an encrypted volume

Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  Confirmed
Status in openstack-manuals:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  The user guide currently has a section describing how to import
  a bootable image into a volume, but it doesn't include instructions
  on how to import an image into an encrypted volume and boot from it.

  This bug tracker is for errors with the documentation, use the
  following as a template and remove or add fields as you see fit.
  Convert [ ] into [x] to check boxes:

  - [ ] This doc is inaccurate in this way: ______
  - [x] This is a doc addition request.
  - [ ] I have a fix to the document that I can paste below including example:
input and output.

  If you have a troubleshooting or support issue, use the following
  resources:

   - Ask OpenStack: http://ask.openstack.org
   - IRC: 'openstack' channel on Freenode

  Release: 15.0.0 on 2017-06-30 05:27
  SHA: a1f1748478125ccd68d90a98ccc06c7ec359d3a0
  Source:
https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/openstack-manuals/tree/doc/source/cli-nova-launch-instance-from-volume.rst