** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Parameters from environment ignored when uploading a HEAT template

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  When creating a new stack, we can specify a heat template file and an
  environment file. However, the parameter values specified in the
  environment file are completely ignored in the second step of the
  wizard, where we still need to fill all the parameters manually. Even
  though the environment file is getting passed to heat and could be
  used to get those values, the fields in the second step of the wizard
  are all required, so it's impossible to skip them.