commit 61ad9f69bde5180af195a254038ca8280a0ffbb9
Author: Akihiro Motoki <amot...@gmail.com>
Date:   Tue Sep 19 18:01:52 2017 +0000

    Fix a bug to unable to retrieve ports when no trunk ext

    When neutron trunk extension is not enabled, we cannot retrieve
    network ports for a new instance. The current version of
    port_list_with_trunk_types assumes the trunk extension is always
    available, so if it is not enabled we cannot retrieve network ports.
    This commit changes the logic to check whether the trunk extension
    is enabled and if not it does not retrieve trunk information.

    Change-Id: I2aa476790820f9512fe4728e0a806bd543021b0b
    Closes-Bug: #1717893

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  unable to retrieve the ports

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Pike Master release,

  When you click the compute --> Instance and try to Launch Instance,
  you can see the error message on the dashboard.

  Error: Unable to retrieve the ports

  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/504916/