[Expired for OpenStack Compute (nova) because there has been no activity
for 60 days.]

** Changed in: nova

  Too many lazy-loads in predictable situations

Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  Expired

Bug description:
  During a normal tempest run, way (way) too many object lazy-loads are
  being triggered, which causes extra RPC and database traffic. In a
  given tempest run, we should be able to pretty much prevent any lazy-
  loads in that predictable situation. The only case where we might want
  to have some is where we are iterating objects and conditionally
  taking action that needs to load extra information.

  On a random devstack-tempest job run sampled on 1-Feb-2016, a lot of
  lazy loads were seen:

    grep 'Lazy-loading' screen-n-cpu.txt.gz  -c
    624

  We should be able to vastly reduce this number without much work.